Building Insurance

Home Building Insurance

Whenever you rent or lease an apartment, your landlord’s insurance exclusively covers and protects the building only with no any given clause to cover or protect your possessions. In the event of damage or loss from burglaries, fire, electricity fault, and water damage among others, this is now where ACA insurance comes in to protect your personal property and your lifestyle while renting or leasing. We would be privileged to take you through the building insurance options that we have and the type of protection you need.